Mid - Snr Creative Designer
Salary 25-35k depending on experience - permanent position
Established for 15 years, Definitive Creative is the creative team of The FDP Group based in Leeds. Our group delivers a powerful and combined design, print and web offering, all ‘in-house’ for private and public sector organisations, nationally and internationally.
Due to an expanding portfolio, we are looking for a Creative Designer to work with and help our studio team.
If you like to take the lead with your ideas and have the freedom to express yourself with clients who are open minded and happy for you to experiment, then this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career.
The successful designer will be ideas led, extremely brand conscious, client facing and will be able to project a ‘vision’ for our customers from concept to completion. As a close-knit group, we aspire to communicate our customers’ vision in the most creative and effective way possible to make a positive difference. You must be extremely sympathetic to typography and layout design. We would like to see originality in your portfolio, with a natural eye for aesthetics.
Experience with print and how to apply design to different media is essential.
Our portfolio boasts a wide cross section of industries from healthcare to manufacturing, the charity sector and fashion retail. With no two jobs alike, the variety of work is exciting and refreshing. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a talented, experienced middle/senior weight designer who wants to join us on a successful and rewarding journey.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A university degree or equivalent in graphic design and visual communication
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience with creating brands and brand identity
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and colleagues
- Full proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite
- Solid working knowledge of the print process
- Happy to offer ideas for change and make their mark in our studio
Please send your CV and digital portfolio to: email@example.com
Position open until filled.