FDP is currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our expanding design department based in Leeds. While we may be small in size, we work with some of the biggest brands in the UK. With a close-knit design team, we focus on quality and craft - setting aside plenty of time to fully explore projects. From digital to print, we do it all, and to a high standard. You have to be passion-driven and detail-oriented.
Working closely with each member of the agency, you will have the chance to be involved in every aspect of our projects, from initial sketches, through execution to delivery. The daily activities will be on assisting the Senior members of the team with ongoing projects where required. The work varies from creating a full brand identity to marketing collaterals, UX/UI, packaging and much more. You will have the opportunity to create and experiment but also learn the benefits of a strategic approach to every problem we solve.
We are looking for a junior with the skills and experience to deliver high quality, conceptual work across the board. You’ll need to be a hands-on designer. We want someone who is happy to develop skills across a range of areas, as you really will be involved with every aspect of a project at FDP. What we need from you is a portfolio bursting with interesting, innovative and inspiring work. Work that will really set you out from the crowd.
- A good skill set using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a must).
- Creative flair with a keen eye for layout
- Ability to package and produce print-ready artwork files
- Ability to talk through your design decisions with team members
- Ability to produce high-quality work under time constraints
- An understanding of basic animation and knowledge of programs such as Premier and After Effects (an advantage)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are critical
- An innate curiosity in current design software, creative trends and ideas
Minimum Qualifications: Degree-level graphics qualification or equivalent and/or 1 or more years of graphic design experience in an agency.
£16,000 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
Friendly environment, smart and hard-working team
Access to Training
Full kitchen facilities
Beers (or soft Drinks) on a Friday